- The service does not automatically collect any information except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, especially text files, which are stored in the Service User’s end device and are used to access the Service’s web pages. Cookies usually include the name of the website that they came from, their storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s end device and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Service: KLEIB Sp. z o.o., with its Head Office in Brześć Kujawski (87-880), ul. Kolejowa 15-17.
- Cookies are used to:
- to adjust the content of the Service’s website to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; In particular, these files make it possible to recognize the Service User’s end device and display a website tailored to their individual needs;
- to create statistics that help to understand how the Service’s Users use the website so that their structure and content can be improved;
- maintain the Service User’s session (after logging in), which means that the User does not have to re-enter a login and password for each page of the Service.
- There are two main types of Cookies used in the Service: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they log out, leave the website, or turn off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the Service User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie’s parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
- “essential” cookies, which allow you to use the services available within the Service, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication under this Service;
- cookies ensuring security, such as those used to detect authentication abuses within the scope of the Service;
- “performance” cookies, which allow you to collect information on how to use the Service’s website;
- “functional” cookies, which make it possible to “memorize” user-selected settings and personalization of the user interface, such as the selected language or region from which the User originates, font size, website appearance etc.
- In many cases, the web browser by default stores cookies on the Service User’s end device. Users of the Service may change cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform the User of each time they are posted on the Service User’s end device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings, for example:Internet Explorer
- Cookies placed on the Service User’s end device may also be used by partners of the operator.
- More information on cookies is available in the “Help” section of the web browser menu.
The following sample cookies policy is protected by copyright laws that are held by IAB Polska. Source: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/